Public Storage in Toronto, ON
Self-Storage Solutions in Toronto: Problem Solved
Not only is Toronto home to the iconic CN Tower and impressive skyscrapers, but it’s also home to three top-rated Public Storage facilities. Our facilities offer a variety of amenities like drive-up access, electronic surveillance, an assortment of packing and moving supplies and more.
It’s never been easier to rent a storage unit right in the vicinity of the urban core! Being fully accessible by foot, public transit, and by vehicle, our downtown locations make Public Storage Toronto an ideal fit for your storage needs.
If you’re a Torontonian or work or study in the bustling metropolis, learn more about what our versatile facilities can offer you.
914 Dupont St,
36 Vine Avenue,
24 Jefferson Ave,
Our Toronto Self-Storage Facilities: Key Features
When you’re looking for residential or business storage solution near you, whether it’s for short-term or long-term, we’ve got you covered. If you live or work in Toronto and you want a reliable storage solution for your household, vehicle, or business, Public Storage Toronto is here to meet all your storage needs. Our facilities come equipped with key amenities and provide you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and essential security features.
In the city, you’ll want the convenience of a storage unit that’s walkable or easy to access by transit, or even a quick Uber ride away. Get your storage solution close at hand! Our three Toronto locations are concentrated in or near the downtown core, so you won’t have to depend exclusively on your car to visit your storage unit. Driving anyway? Then you’ll be glad to know that each of our facilities are all accessible from Gardiner Expressway.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access and ground-level units for ease and convenience
- High-capacity freight elevators on site
- Packing and moving supplies offering a full range of products for an efficient move
- Daily access to storage year-round, including holidays and after-hours
- Month-to-month contracts with various payment options for maximum flexibility
Self-Storage Cost in Toronto
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With regular monthly rates starting at $117 for small units, $182 for medium units, and $459 for large units, depending on where you rent in the city, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit one of our Toronto facilities to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Not sure exactly how much storage you need? Use our handy storage calculator to figure out which unit size is best for you. Learn more about our unit sizes in the self-storage unit size guide.
Student Storage in Toronto
Being home to the University of Toronto, York University, Ryerson University, and OCAD, as well as a host of urban colleges such as George Brown, Toronto is definitely a student’s city.
But when summer rolls around and class is out, students need somewhere to store their belongings – that’s where we can help. Public Storage provides the perfect student storage options to keep your belongings both safe and readily accessible over the summer months – like our popular 5’ x 5’ unit, perfect for storing the contents of a dorm room, including boxes, small appliances, electronics, and a twin mattress.
Learn more about how to safely store your academic belongings with our student dorm room storage guide.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Toronto
When you’re looking to store your vehicle, we have the perfect Toronto car storage solution for you.
With our complete size range of drive-up access units, along with outdoor parking at our 36 Vine Ave location, Public Storage Toronto can secure your full-size vehicle, as well as smaller seasonal vehicles like trailers, motorcycles, snowmobiles, or ATVs until you’re ready to hit the road again next summer. Reserve your spot today!
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Toronto
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Toronto is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, personal PIN code, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Facilities are protected via remote security monitoring after access hours
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Toronto locations. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!