Public Storage in Woodstock, ON
Self-Storage Solutions in Woodstock: Problem Solved
Woodstock, also known as the Dairy Capital of Canada, is full of outdoor adventures, museums, galleries, farmers’ markets and restaurants. It’s a city that thrives as the residential population increases, which means there continues to be an ongoing demand for local self-storage solutions. That’s where we come in! Public Storage Woodstock can help get the job done.
Our facility has a wide variety of unit sizes ranging from 2×2 lockers, right up to 10×30 garages to accommodate all of your household, vehicle, student, and business storage. As a key amenity, our heated units help to ensure that your fragile belongings are safe from extreme temperatures during the colder seasons. We also feature plenty of garage-sized units and outdoor parking for storing passenger vehicles, RVs and commercial vehicles, all accessible 365 days of the year for maximum convenience.
Discover more about what Public Storage Woodstock can do for you.
1310 Dundas St,
Our Woodstock Self-Storage Facility: Key Features
When you’re looking for a Woodstock residential or business storage solution near you, whether it’s for short-term or long-term, we’ve got you covered. If you live or work in the city and you want a reliable storage solution for your household, vehicle, or business, Public Storage Woodstock is here to meet all your storage needs. Our facilities come equipped with key amenities and provide you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and essential security features.
Convenience is the key to a top-notch storage experience. Being located only minutes away from Hwys 403, 401, and 407, with year-round gate access, Public Storage Woodstock definitely delivers! Near to manufacturing, light industry, and a residential community, we’re a great choice for commercial storage as well as accessible household storage. Plus, our wide range of outdoor parking options and garage-sized units ensures that you’ll find storage for almost any vehicle type you own.
Check out some of our key features:
- Heated storage solutions to help protect your belongings from seasonal elements
- Drive-up access and ground-level units for ease and convenience
- Outdoor parking available for storing passenger vehicles, trailers, RVs and commercial vehicles
- Moving is made easy with our full range of packing and moving supplies, featuring specialty products
- Daily access to storage year-round, including holidays and after-hours
- Month-to-month contracts with various payment options for maximum flexibility
Self-Storage Cost in Woodstock
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With small units starting at $22, medium units from $199 and large units starting $354, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit our Woodstock facility to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tablesand several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Not sure exactly how much storage you need? Use our handy storage calculator to figure out which unit size is best for you. Learn more about our unit sizes in the self-storage unit size guide.
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need heated units or climate-control for your stored items in Woodstock? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Winters in southwestern Ontario can be extremely cold – certainly cold enough to potentially cause damage to temperature-sensitive belongings. That’s why Public Storage Woodstock protects your precious goods with heated units specially designed to withstand harsh Canadian winters.
Are your belongings susceptible to cold temperatures?
If you are storing important goods like records, vintage items, artwork, electronics or more, you’ll want to protect your belongings from the elements – and that includes cold Woodstock winter temperatures. Take a look at this list of sensitive items:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectibles
- Furniture and goods made of leather, metal, wood, fabric, or upholstery
- Electronics and media (such as flat screen TVs, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between the months of November to April or for more than a year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your belongings from freezing temperatures.
Our Woodstock storage facility offers heated storage units to protect your cold-sensitive items. Learn more about our heated storage options by visiting our temperature-controlled storage page.
Student Storage in Woodstock
Being home to the Woodstock campus of London’s Fanshawe College, this town can definitely be considered an affordable student destination.
But when summer rolls around and class is out, students need somewhere to store their belongings – that’s where we can help. Public Storage provides the perfect student storage options to keep your belongings both safe and readily accessible over the summer months – like our popular 5’ x 5’ unit, perfect for storing the contents of a dorm room, including boxes, small appliances, electronics, and a twin mattress.
Learn more about how to safely store your academic belongings with our student dorm room storage guide.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Woodstock
When you’re looking to store your vehicle, we have the perfect Woodstock car storage solution for you.
With outdoor parking to accommodate all sizes of vehicles, Public Storage Woodstock can secure your full-size car, commercial vehicle, trailer, RV, and even your boat, until you’re ready for next summer’s adventure. Reserve your spot today!
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Woodstock
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Woodstock is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, alarmed units, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Alarm system is active throughout the facility
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Woodstock location. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!