Public Storage in Richmond Hill, ON
Self-Storage Solutions in Richmond Hill: Problem Solved
Home to a growing number of notable commercial firms and high-value suburban communities, Richmond Hill is one of the top destinations in the GTA. To meet the storage demand generated by ongoing development, Public Storage has a wide range of storage units to meet the needs of families, vehicle owners, business owners, and students.
Our facility has a variety of self-storage amenities, including state-of-the-art security features like digital surveillance, individually alarmed units and gated site access. We also offer heated storage to help protect delicate items, along with a loading bay for ease and convenience. As a big plus, our facility is near the Markham region, close to Toronto and accessible from 400-series highways.
Learn more about what Public Storage Richmond Hill can do for you.
Our Richmond Hill Self-Storage Facility: Key Features
When you’re looking for a Richmond Hill residential or business storage solution near you, whether it’s for short-term or long-term, we’ve got you covered. If you live or work in the city and you want a reliable storage solution for your household, vehicle, or business, Public Storage Richmond Hill is here to meet all your storage needs. Our facility comes equipped with key amenities and provides you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and essential security features.
In fact, security is an important aspect of a top-notch storage experience. When you’re a business or homeowner considering storage in Richmond Hill, security should not be an after-thought. We couldn’t agree more. At our facility, we have excellent industry-standard security features. This includes the installation of digital surveillance, individually alarmed units, personal PIN code access, and high-powered lighting throughout the premises, all monitored 24/7, and complemented by regularly scheduled maintenance. Moreover, we offer storage insurance as a supplement or alternative to existing coverage. When you want a worry-free experience, choose Public Storage Richmond Hill so you’ll get a storage solution with peace-of-mind built right in.
Check out some of our key features:
- Heated storage solutions to help protect your belongings from seasonal elements
- Drive-up access and ground-level units for ease and convenience
- Loading bay enables quick and efficient loading
- Moving is made easy at our packing and moving supplies super-store, featuring our complete range of moving products
- Daily access to storage year-round, including holidays and after-hours
- Month-to-month contracts with various payment options for maximum flexibility
Self-Storage Cost in Richmond Hill
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With regular monthly rates starting at $122 for small units, $239 for medium units, and $519 for large units, depending on where you rent in the city, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit our Richmond Hill facility to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need heated units or climate-control for your stored items in Richmond Hill? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Winters in the GTA can be extremely cold – certainly cold enough to potentially cause damage to temperature-sensitive belongings. That’s why Public Storage Richmond Hill protects your precious goods with heated units specially designed to withstand harsh Canadian winters.
Are your belongings susceptible to cold temperatures?
If you are storing important goods like records, vintage items, artwork, electronics or more, you’ll want to protect your belongings from the elements – and that includes cold Richmond Hill winter temperatures. Take a look at this list of sensitive items:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectibles
- Furniture and goods made of leather, metal, wood, fabric, or upholstery
- Electronics and media (such as flat screen TVs, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between the months of November to April or for more than a year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your belongings from freezing temperatures.
Our Richmond Hill storage facility offers heated storage units to protect your cold-sensitive items. Learn more about our heated storage options by visiting our temperature-controlled storage page.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Richmond Hill
When you’re looking to store your vehicle, we have the perfect Richmond Hill car storage solution for you.
With our complete size range of drive-up access units, Public Storage Richmond Hill can secure your full-size vehicle, as well as smaller seasonal vehicles like trailers, motorcycles, snowmobiles, or ATVs until you’re ready to hit the road again next summer. Reserve your spot today!
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Richmond Hill
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Richmond Hill is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, alarmed units, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Your storage unit alarm is active at all times when you are not accessing the unit
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Richmond Hill location. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!