Public Storage in Guelph, ON
Self-Storage Solutions in Guelph: Problem solved
Guelph is a dynamic city full of limestone architecture, scenic trails, boutique shops and lively restaurants. It’s also a place of urban and residential growth with minimal signs of slowing down. To help meet popular storage demand, a self-storage solution like Public Storage Guelph can help get the job done.
As a big plus, our facility is near major thoroughfares, industrial zones, residential neighbourhoods and the University of Guelph, accessible 365 days a year for ease and convenience. We also offer a range of amenities such as heated storage to help protect your belongings from seasonal elements, loading bays for efficient access and 24-hour electronic surveillance to keep your items safe.
If you work or reside in Guelph and want storage space for your household, vehicle, business or school belongings, we can provide a self-storage solution tailored for your storage requirements. Learn more about the benefits Public Storage Guelph can offer you.
420 Elizabeth St,
Tel: (519) 836-6868
Our Guelph Self-Storage Facility: Key Features
When you’re looking for a Guelph residential or business storage solution near you, whether it’s for short-term or long-term, we’ve got you covered. If you live or work in the city and you want a reliable storage solution for your household, vehicle, or business, Public Storage Guelph is here to meet all your storage needs. Our facility comes equipped with key amenities and provide you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and essential security features.
Situated right off Hwy 7, our Guelph location is centrally accessible to the Kitchener-Waterloo metropolitan area, Hamilton region, and the Mississauga/Toronto urban core. This location is well-situated to serve nearby residential communities, as well as surrounding industrial and commercial areas for ideal business storage.
Check out some of our key features:
- Heated storage solutions to help protect your belongings from seasonal elements
- Ground-level units allow easy transport of your items from your vehicle to storage
- Outdoor parking available for storing passenger vehicles, trailers, boats, and RVs
- Drive-in loading bay enables quick and efficient loading
- Packing and moving supplies offering a full range of products for an efficient move
- Daily access to storage year-round, including holidays and after-hours
- Month-to-month contracts with various payment options for maximum flexibility
Self-Storage Cost in Guelph
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With regular monthly rates starting at $49 for small units, $109 for medium units, and $274 for large units, depending on where you rent in the city, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit our Guelph facility to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x5’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need heated units or climate-control for your stored items in Guelph? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Winters in southwestern Ontario can be extremely cold – certainly cold enough to potentially cause damage to temperature-sensitive belongings. That’s why Public Storage Guelph protects your precious goods with heated units specially designed to withstand harsh Canadian winters.
Are your belongings susceptible to cold temperatures?
If you are storing important goods like records, vintage items, artwork, electronics or more, you’ll want to protect your belongings from the elements – and that includes cold Guelph winter temperatures. Take a look at this list of sensitive items:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectibles
- Furniture and goods made of leather, metal, wood, fabric, or upholstery
- Electronics and media (such as flat screen TVs, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between the months of November to April or for more than a year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your belongings from freezing temperatures.
Our Guelph storage facility at 420 Elizabeth St offers heated storage units to protect your cold-sensitive items. Learn more about our heated storage options by visiting our temperature-controlled storage page.
Student Storage in Guelph
As the home of the University of Guelph and Conestoga College, the city of Guelph can definitely be called a student town.
But when summer rolls around and class is out, students need somewhere to store their belongings – that’s where we can help. Public Storage provides the perfect student storage options to keep your belongings both safe and readily accessible over the summer months – like our popular 5’ x 5’ unit, perfect for storing the contents of a dorm room, including boxes, small appliances, electronics, and a twin mattress.
Learn more about how to safely store your academic belongings with our student dorm room storage guide.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Guelph
When you’re looking to store your vehicle, we have the perfect Guelph car storage solution for you.
With outdoor parking to accommodate all sizes of vehicles, Public Storage Guelph can secure your full-size car, commercial vehicle, trailer, RV, and even your boat, until you’re ready for next summer’s adventure. Reserve your spot today!
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Guelph
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Guelph is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, alarmed units, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Your storage unit alarm is active at all times when you are not accessing the unit
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Guelph location. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started!