Public Storage in Hamilton, ON
Storing in Hamilton? Problem Solved!
Home to one of the very first Public Storage locations that were built in 1979, we’re as proud as you are to call Hamilton home! With urban development rapidly on the rise in Hamilton, we added another facility in 2018 to make sure that nobody in “Steeltown” ever runs out of storage space. Problem Solved.
Why Choose Hamilton
- Connects directly with key high-capacity transport corridors between Toronto and Hamilton
- Sited near the city’s developing residential core for handy household storage
- Accessible to commercial and industrial areas for business storage
- Large-sized storage units and/or outdoor parking for vehicle storage
- Situated right off major highways (Hwy 403 / QEW)
- Facilities are equipped with PIN code access and 24/7 electronic surveillance
- Heated storage (one location)
- Outdoor storage for vehicles, trailers, and RVs (one location)
- Most popular packing and moving supplies always in stock