Public Storage in Calgary, AB
Self-Storage Solutions in Calgary: Problem Solved!
There’s a lot more to Calgary than the renowned annual Stampede. As home to the national oil industry, this cosmopolitan Prairie city is also Western Canada’s major business centre, and continues steadily growing.
So is Public Storage Canada, with five locations across Calgary to provide you with the perfect solution for all of your storage needs. At our Calgary locations, our versatile range of unit sizes provide you with a self-storage solution that’s tailored just right for you. You’ll be sure to find heated storage, vehicle storage, daily access at no extra charge, and 24-hour electronic security, and many other features to make your experience safe and convenient.
If you call Calgary home and you need storage for your household belongings, car, or business, read on to discover more about what our Calgary storage facilities have to offer you…
Thank you for your patience while we retrieve storage unit sizes at your selected location. This may take a few seconds...
Our Calgary Facilities: Key Features
Whether you need a little bit of storage or a lot, Public Storage Calgary has maximum convenience and accessibility under one roof. Located just minutes from downtown Calgary and the YYC International Airport, we provide 330,000 combined square feet of storage on-demand, so you’ll always have just the right space at just the right time year-round.
In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, we know your time is valuable – that’s why Public Storage Calgary is right in the heart of Calgary’s busiest communities, making residential moving and storage a. Plus, our facilities are also perfect for business storage, offering close proximity to Calgary’s important commercial and industrial areas.
No matter your storage requirements, Public Storage has got you covered:
- Heated storage solutions protect your goods from seasonal elements
- Drive-up access storage units allow you to transfer your items effortlessly from your vehicle
- Moving is made easy at our packing and moving supplies super-store, featuring our complete range of moving products
- All of our Calgary facilities offer easy access via Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2)
Self-Storage Cost in Calgary
The cost of our storage solutions is based on square footage, location, and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller one, while a unit situated on the outskirts of town will likely cost less than in the downtown core. Features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit cost.
With small units starting at $75/month, medium units from $130, and large units starting from $299, we have a variety of price points to serve all varieties of self-storage needs and budgets. Come visit one of Calgary locations for yourself and choose the size that’s perfect for you!.
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need heated units or climate-control for your stored items in Calgary? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Calgary is known for its cold Canadian winters – that’s why Public Storage protects your precious goods with heated units specially designed to withstand harsh winters in our Prairie provinces.
Are your belongings susceptible to cold temperatures?
If you are storing important goods like records, antiques or vintage items, artwork, electronics or more, you’ll want to protect your belongings from the elements – and that includes Calgary winter temperatures. Take a look at this list of sensitive items:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectibles
- Furniture and goods made of leather, metal, wood, fabric, or upholstery
- Electronics and media (such as flat screen TVs, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between the months of November to April or for more than a year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your belongings from freezing temperatures.
You can find heated storage units at our Jacksonport, Country Hills, Centre Ave/Barlow Trail NE, and Blackfoot Trail SE/Heritage Dr SE locations. Learn more about heated storage options by visiting out temperature-controlled storage page.
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage facility depends on what you are storing, as well as how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq ft) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books, or other items like small appliances.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq ft) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one bedroom or studio apartment, such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables, and a number of boxes.
- 10’x10′ (100 sq ft) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set, and living room furniture.
- 10’x15’ (150 sq ft) can store furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including appliances, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes, or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq ft) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25′ (250 sq ft) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four bedroom house with family room or finished basement, such as bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes, and a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq ft) is our largest storage unit size, and offers you enough space for the contents of a four- or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple bedroom furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or finished basement, all major home appliances, or a large car or small boat.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Calgary
In recent years, many Calgarians are choosing this health-conscious and environmentally-friendly mode of transportation: bicycling.
If you’re one of the many Calgary drivers who have opted for 2 wheels instead of 4, we have a perfect place to store your bike during the deep winter season, along with other seasonal gear, without adding clutter to your home, we have the perfect solution.
Whether you’e looking short-term or long-term, our car storage units in Calgary will keep your car, truck, or motorcycle in top shape until you’re ready to take it on the road again.
In sizes ranging from 10’ x 15’ to 10’ x 30’, our Country Hills and Barlow Trail NE facilities are equipped with parking storage for any size of vehicle. With options starting at just $99, why not reserve yours today!
Self Storage Safety
No matter your contents or the length of time you’ll be renting storage, your belongings deserve the utmost protection, which is why our storage facilities in Calgary come equipped with important security features like 24-hour surveillance and alarms. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe, secure, and in good hands round the clock:
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Your storage unit alarm is active whenever you are not accessing the unit
Get a perfect storage solution that you can rely on at all of our Calgary locations. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started!