Public Storage in Cambridge, ON
Self-Storage Solutions in Cambridge: Problem Solved
We’re happy to call Cambridge home! Our newest storage facility is fully equipped and ready to meet all your storage needs. With a variety of unit sizes, affordable pricing and imperative security amenities, Public Storage Cambridge has got you covered.
Our new property is also closely located to the Regional Municipality of Waterloo and within driving distance to the Greater Toronto Area, to help provide outstanding storage options for your household, vehicle and business.
Discover our facility’s key features and make Public Storage Cambridge your new storage destination.
Our Cambridge Self-Storage Facility: Key Features
Whether you need just a bit of storage or a lot, Public Storage can accommodate your belongings and help keep them safe. Our brand-new storage facility comes equipped with key amenities and provides you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and essential security features.
Conveniently located near both Hwy 401 and Hwy 24, our Cambridge facility is centrally accessible to the Kitchener-Waterloo metropolitan area, Hamilton region, and the Mississauga/Toronto urban core. This location is well-situated to serve nearby residential communities, as well as surrounding industrial and commercial areas for ideal business storage.
Check out some of our key features:
- Heated storage solutions protect your goods from seasonal elements
- Covered drive-in loading-bay available for speedy ease of use
- Packing and moving supplies offering our complete range of products for an efficient move
- Daily access to storage units, including holidays
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
Self-Storage Cost in Cambridge
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With small units starting at $67, medium units from $159 and large units starting $234, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit our Cambridge facility to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need heated units or climate-control for your stored items in Cambridge? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Cambridge winters can be cold! Although they rarely dip to the same lows as Eastern and Prairie provinces, the average winter temperatures in Cambridge, Ontario are still cold enough to cause damage to temperature-sensitive belongings. That’s why Public Storage Cambridge protects your precious goods with heated units specially designed to withstand harsh Canadian winters.
Are your belongings susceptible to cold temperatures?
If you are storing important goods like records, vintage items, artwork, electronics or more, you’ll want to protect your belongings from the elements – and that includes cold Cambridge winter temperatures. Take a look at this list of sensitive items:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectibles
- Furniture and goods made of leather, metal, wood, fabric, or upholstery
- Electronics and media (such as flat screen TVs, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between the months of November to April or for more than a year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your belongings from freezing temperatures.
Our facility at 16 High Ridge Ct offers heated storage units, to protect your cold-sensitive items. Learn more about our heated storage options by visiting our temperature-controlled storage page.
Student Storage in Cambridge
With Conestoga College, The University of Waterloo, and Wilfrid Laurier University all nearby in the Waterloo region, Cambridge can definitely be called a student’s city.
But when summer rolls around and class is out, students need somewhere to store their belongings – that’s where we can help. Public Storage provides the perfect student storage options to keep your belongings both safe and readily accessible over the summer months – like our popular 5’ x 5’ unit, perfect for storing the contents of a dorm room, including boxes, small appliances, electronics, and a twin mattress.
Learn more about how to safely store your academic belongings with our student dorm room storage guide.
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Cambridge
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Cambridge is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, alarmed units, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Alarm system is active throughout the facility
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Cambridge location. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!