Public Storage in Brampton, ON
Self-Storage Solutions in Brampton: Problem Solved
Brampton was selected as the first city to open its doors, when the Public Storage brand was introduced to Canada back in 1979. A major suburb of Toronto, situated in the heart of the GTA, Brampton has become densely populated and is now home to many diverse industries and retail headquarters. As the city of Brampton continues to grow and thrive, Public Storage continues to support the storage demand generated by ongoing development.
When you’re looking for a local solution to accommodate residential or business storage, no matter whether it’s for short-term or long-term storage, we’ve got you covered. If you call Brampton home and you’re looking for a reliable solution to store your household goods, vehicles or business materials, discover how our Brampton storage facility can deliver an experience ideal for your needs.
Our Brampton Self-Storage Facility: Key Features
Whether you need just a bit of storage or a lot, Public Storage can accommodate your belongings and help keep them safe. Our historical storage facility comes equipped with key amenities and provides you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and essential security features.
Conveniently located near both Hwy 410 and 403, our Brampton facility is centrally accessible to Toronto and Mississauga. This location is well-situated to serve nearby residential communities, as well as surrounding industrial and commercial areas.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access and ground-level units for ease and convenience
- Packing and moving supplies featuring a wide range of products for an efficient move
- Individually alarmed units for enhanced security
- Daily access to storage units, including holidays
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
Self-Storage Cost in Brampton
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With monthly rates starting at $129 for small units, $269 for medium units, and $499 for large units, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit our Brampton facility to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Brampton
Looking for vehicle storage in Brampton? We’ve got the perfect storage solution for you!
Whether you’re looking for short-term or long-term storage, our garage-style vehicle storage units in Brampton can help keep your car, truck or motorcycle safe and secure while not in use or during the off-season. These drive-up units let you enjoy unlimited access to your vehicle all year round, while featuring easy access for quick and efficient loading of any other goods you’d like to store. Reserve yours today!
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Brampton is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, alarmed units, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Your storage unit alarm is active at all times when you are not accessing the unit
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Brampton location. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!