Storing in Brampton? Problem Solved!
The Public Storage brand was introduced to Canada back in 1979 and Brampton was selected as the first city to open its doors to Canadians. As the city of Brampton continues to grow and thrive, Public Storage has been there right from the beginning to support the storage demand generated by development. So, when you’re looking for a local solution to accommodate residential or business storage, regardless of your time frame, whether you rent for 1 month or 1 year, we’ve got you covered. Although times have changed, the self-storage experience at our Brampton location is as solidly reliable as ever! Problem Solved.
Why Choose Brampton
- Located close to Toronto and Mississauga
- Close to growing communities for residential storage
- Centered in an industrial/commercial area for business storage
- Situated close to both Hwy 410 and Hwy 403
- Facility is equipped with PIN code access and 24/7 electronic surveillance
- Storage units with drive-up access
- All units at ground level
- Full range of packing and moving supplies available plus specialty items