Public Storage in Waterdown, ON
Self-Storage Solutions in Waterdown: Problem Solved
Located near the Niagara Escarpment, Waterdown is a community with scenic views, charming shops and a vibrant atmosphere. The residential population continues to increase as more people are moving to this suburban area. With Waterdown rapidly growing, the need for storage is also expanding. That’s where we come in! Featuring a wide mix of storage unit types, including outdoor rental parking, Public Storage Waterdown provides you with the ideal storage solution for business or commercial purposes, as well as your cherished household belongings.
Our facility has first-rate amenities like climate-controlled storage to keep fragile items protected from harsh seasonal elements, and plenty of drive-up access units. We also offer a full range of unit sizes from 5×5 up to 10×45 in order to accommodate any storage requirements.
Make Public Storage Waterdown your new storage destination. Discover more of our facility’s key features.
591 Safari Rd,
Our Waterdown Self-Storage Facility: Key Features
When you’re looking for a Waterdown residential or business storage solution near you, whether it’s for short-term or long-term, we’ve got you covered. If you live or work in the city and you want a reliable storage solution for your household, vehicle, or business, Public Storage Waterdown is here to meet all your storage needs. Our facility comes equipped with key amenities and provides you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and essential security features.
Right off Hwy 6, this location is ideally situated for all local Hamilton-area storage requirements, and is easily accessible to Guelph, Burlington, and Oakville. If you’re a collector or hobbyist, or a business owner with extra inventory, get the perfect storage solution for your delicate or high-end items right here in the Hamilton region. When your goods need extra special care, our Waterdown facility offers climate-controlled indoor units to keep your things stabilized while in storage all year round.
Check out some of our key features:
- Climate-controlled storage solutions to help protect your belongings from seasonal elements
- Ground-level units allow easy transport of your items from your vehicle to storage
- Outdoor parking available for storing passenger vehicles, trailers, boats, and RVs
- Moving is made easy with our selection of popular packing and moving supplies
- Daily access to storage year-round, including holidays and after-hours
- Month-to-month contracts with various payment options for maximum flexibility
Self-Storage Cost in Waterdown
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With small units starting at $39, medium units from $202 and large units starting $319, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit our Waterdown facility to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Not sure exactly how much storage you need? Use our handy storage calculator to figure out which unit size is best for you. Learn more about our unit sizes in the self-storage unit size guide.
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need heated units or climate-control for your stored items in Waterdown? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Winters in the Hamilton region can be extremely cold – certainly cold enough to potentially cause damage to temperature-sensitive belongings. That’s why Public Storage Waterdown protects your precious goods with climate-controlled units specially designed to withstand harsh Canadian winters.
Are your belongings susceptible to cold temperatures?
If you are storing important goods like records, vintage items, artwork, electronics or more, you’ll want to protect your belongings from the elements – and that includes cold Waterdown winter temperatures. Take a look at this list of sensitive items:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectibles
- Furniture and goods made of leather, metal, wood, fabric, or upholstery
- Electronics and media (such as flat screen TVs, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between the months of November to April or for more than a year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your belongings from freezing temperatures.
Our Waterdown storage facility offers climate-controlled units to protect your cold-sensitive items. Learn more about our heated storage options by visiting our temperature-controlled storage page.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Waterdown
When you’re looking to store your vehicle, we have the perfect Waterdown car storage solution for you.
With outdoor parking to accommodate all sizes of vehicles, Public Storage Waterdown can secure your full-size car, commercial vehicle, trailer, RV, and even your boat, until you’re ready for next summer’s adventure. Reserve your spot today!
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Waterdown
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Waterdown is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, alarmed units, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Your storage unit alarm is active at all times when you are not accessing the unit
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Waterdown location. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!