Self Storage Rental Units Mississauga
Self-Storage Solutions in Mississauga: Problem Solved
If you want a storage solution centrally located in the GTA, where the selection of amenities really counts, then Public Storage Mississauga is your go-to choice. With seven locations to serve you across the city, it’s easy to rent the perfect storage unit right where you live, work and play.
We offer a wide variety of essential self-storage features, like heated storage, drive-up access, vehicle storage, and 24-hour surveillance. As a big plus, our facilities are situated near key transportation hubs and highways, and within prime locations experiencing residential growth, providing you with great storage options for household and business storage alike.
For the ideal Mississauga storage solution, whether it’s for your home, business, or vehicle, learn more about the benefits that our Mississauga facilities offer you.
Our Mississauga Self-Storage Facilities: Key Features
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of storage or a lot, Public Storage Mississauga delivers the storage experience that puts tailored solutions at the fore. At our locations you’ll find professional self-storage expertise to help you find the ideal storage unit, affordable payment plans to suit your budget, and a wide assortment of packing and moving supplies to help make your move go smoothly from the very start.
Public Storage has got you covered with these key storage features:
- Drive-up access storage for convenient unloading directly into the storage unit
- Heated storage solutions to help protect your belongings from seasonal elements
- Loading-bay or commercial loading dock for speedy ease of use
- Individually alarmed units for extra security around the clock
- Packing and moving supplies offering a wide range of products for an efficient move
- Daily access to storage year-round, including holidays and after-hours
- Month-to-month contracts with various payment options for maximum flexibility
Self-Storage Cost in Mississauga
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage facilities come in a variety of sizes to accommodate all your storage needs. With regular monthly rates starting at $79 for small units, $149 for medium units, and $317 for large units, depending on where you rent in the city, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit any of our Mississauga facilities to discover the storage solution that’s just right for you!
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need heated units or climate-control for your stored items in Mississauga? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Winter in Mississauga can be frigid and windy. When you’re planning to store important items, you’ll want to help protect them from harsh seasonal elements. Examples of delicate items that might need extra protection from weather conditions include:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectables
- Electronics and digital media (such as flat-screen TV’s, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between the months of November to April, or for longer than one year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your goods from freezing winter temperatures.
Our Winston Churchill Blvd location and our Argentia Rd location both offer heated storage units to protect your cold-sensitive items. To learn more about our heated storage options, visit our temperature-controlled storage page. Reserve your spot today!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room appliances, many boxes and a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room, or furnished basement, all major home appliances and a large car or small boat.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Mississauga
Public Storage has got vehicle storage solutions for you! Whether you’re looking for short-term or long-term storage, our vehicle storage units in Mississauga can keep your passenger car, commercial vehicle or RV in tip-top shape until you’re ready to take it out on the road again.
With a variety of sizes available at our Mississauga storage locations, our facilities are equipped with a range of indoor and outdoor storage units to fit full-sized vehicles, or even smaller seasonal vehicles such as trailers, ATVs, or motorcycles. Reserve your spot today!
No matter your contents or the length of the time you’ll be renting storage, your belongings deserve the utmost protection, which is why our Mississauga storage facilities automatically include important security features like 24-hour surveillance and alarms. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe, secure and in good hands round the clock:
- 24/7 electronic video surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the storage premises via the security gate
- Your storage unit alarm is active at all times when you are not accessing the unit
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at Public Storage Mississauga. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!