Public Storage in Surrey, BC
Self-Storage Solutions in Surrey: Problem Solved
Do you want a Vancouver-area storage solution without the downtown price-tag? Still want the amazing access and convenience of storing right in Metro Vancouver? You’re in luck – Public Storage Surrey has it all!
As you probably know, Surrey is a haven for city-lovers and outdoor enthusiasts alike, due to its wealth of natural wonders parks, and greenbelts, a multitude of museums, galleries, and shopping centres. As leisure and business activity grows in Surrey, so does the city’s ever-rising need for storage to accommodate burgeoning demand.
That’s why Public Storage Canada maintains five top-rated storage facilities across Surrey to provide you with the ideal storage solution for your recreational and professional lifestyle. If you call Surrey home and need to store your household, personal belongings, car, or business material, read on to learn more about what our Surrey facilities can offer you…
Our Surrey Facilities: Key Features
Whether you need a little bit of storage or a lot, Public Storage Surrey has everything you need to keep your items safe and secure. We have five premier storage facilities across the city, so no matter which part of Surrey you call home, there’s a Public Storage facility that’s close by.
Our facilities are situated in Surrey’s important commercial and residential centres. Being conveniently located near to both Vancouver’s urban core and within easy access to the US border, Public Storage Surrey is ideal for personal or business storage.
Take a look at some key features of our Surrey locations:
- Heated storage solutions at our Cloverdale (17555 64th Avenue) and Newton (12529 80th Avenue) facilities protect your belongings from the elements
- Units with drive-up access are available for quick and efficient loading
- Moving is made easy with our selection of packing and moving supplies, featuring our complete range of moving products and specialty items
- All five locations are in close proximity to major highways (Fraser Highway, Highways 10 and 15)
- Conveniently within minutes of the Vancouver core
Self-Storage Cost in Surrey
The cost of your storage solution is based on storage unit square footage, location, and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller one. A unit situated at a facility on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit cost.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With regular monthly rates starting at $112 for small units, $209 for medium units, and $514 for large units, depending on where you rent in the city, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit our Port Coquitlam facility to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need a heated unit or climate-control for your stored items in Surrey? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Although rarely dipping to the same lows as Eastern and Prairie provinces, still it’s still possible to experience freezing winter temperatures in Surrey, British Columbia – especially in December through January – and that’s enough to potentially cause damage to temperature-sensitive belongings. That’s why Public Storage Surrey has two convenient locations equipped with heated units, specially designed to withstand harsh Canadian winters and add an extra level of protection for your precious goods.
Are your belongings susceptible to cold temperatures?
If you are storing important goods like records, vintage items, artwork, electronics or more, you’ll want to protect your belongings from the elements – and that includes cold Surrey winter temperatures. Take a look at this list of sensitive items:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectibles
- Furniture and goods made of leather, metal, wood, fabric, or upholstery
- Electronics and media (such as flat screen TVs, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between December and February or for more than a year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your belongings from freezing winter temperatures.
Our Cloverdale (17555 64th Avenue) and Newton (12529 80th Avenue) locations offer heated storage units to protect your cold-sensitive belongings – make your online reservations today. To learn more about our Heated Storage options, visit our temperature-controlled storage page.
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage facility depends on what you are storing, and how much of it you are storing:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq ft) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items, boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books, or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq ft) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one bedroom or studio apartment, such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables, and a number of boxes.
- 10’x10’ (100 sq ft) gives you enough storage space for a one or two bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set, and living room furniture.
- 10’x15’ (150 sq ft) provides space for the furnishings from a two or three bedroom apartment, including many boxes, bedroom furniture, appliances, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq ft) is ideal for storing the contents of a three or four bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq ft) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four bedroom house with family room or furnished basement, such as bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes, and a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq ft) is our largest storage unit size, and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple bedroom furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a large car or small boat.
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Surrey
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
No matter your contents or the length of time you’ll be renting storage, your belongings deserve the utmost protection, which is why our Surrey storage facilities automatically include important security features like 24-hour surveillance and alarms. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe, secure, and in good hands around the clock:
- 24/hour electronic video surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Our facilities are equipped with site-wide sprinkler and alarm systems
Find the perfect storage solution you can rely on at a Public Storage Surrey location near you. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!