Public Storage in Etobicoke, ON
Self-Storage Solutions in Etobicoke: Problem Solved
As the first major community just beyond Toronto’s western border, the suburban city of Etobicoke is experiencing an impressive scale of urban growth. With an expanding population of around 365,000, Etobicoke continues to flourish as a destination to live and work. In response to the community’s ongoing storage needs, Public Storage Etobicoke continues to meet the demand with custom solutions designed for various budgets and requirements.
Our three Etobicoke facilities are highly accessible from major highways and are equipped with drive-up access and flexible payment options to save you time and money. We also have a wide range of unit sizes to suit your storage needs.
Whether you’re a homeowner, vehicle owner, business owner or student, learn more about the benefits of storing your belongings with Public Storage Etobicoke.
Our Etobicoke Self-Storage Facilities: Key Features
If you’re a business or homeowner attracted to Etobicoke’s prime location and development opportunities, finding the right storage solution for your commercial or household goods should be part of your relocation strategy. For a reliable storage solution that fully accommodates your residence, vehicle, or business, Public Storage Etobicoke is here to meet all your storage needs.
When saving time and ease of access are at the top of the list for your must-have storage features, we’ve got you covered! Our three Etobicoke facilities are each highly accessible from major highways (Hwy 401 and Gardiner Expy/QEW), with plenty of drive-up storage units for direct unloading. Our facilities come equipped with key amenities and provide you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and security essentials.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access and ground-level units for ease and convenience
- Outdoor parking available for vehicle storage
- Moving is made easy with our selection of popular packing and moving supplies
- Daily access to storage year-round, including holidays and after-hours
- Month-to-month contracts with various payment options for maximum flexibility
Self-Storage Cost in Etobicoke
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With regular monthly rates starting at $92 for small units, $139 for medium units, and $339 for large units, depending on where you rent in the city, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit one of our Etobicoke facilities to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x10’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Do You Need a Heated Facility?
Not sure whether you need heated units or climate-control for your stored items in Etobicoke? Just answer these simple questions to find out:
Do you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures?
Winters in the GTA, where Etobicoke is situated, can be extremely cold – certainly cold enough to potentially cause damage to temperature-sensitive belongings. That’s why Public Storage Etobicoke, protects your precious goods with heated units specially designed to withstand harsh Canadian winters.
Are your belongings susceptible to cold temperatures?
If you are storing important goods like records, vintage items, artwork, electronics or more, you’ll want to protect your belongings from the elements – and that includes cold Etobicoke winter temperatures. Take a look at this list of sensitive items:
- Antiques or vintage items, especially wood furniture
- Artwork and collectibles
- Furniture and goods made of leather, metal, wood, fabric, or upholstery
- Electronics and media (such as flat screen TVs, laptops and computers, CDs and DVDs)
- Musical instruments
- Vinyl records
How long will you be storing your items?
If you will be storing your items between the months of November to April or for more than a year, your belongings will be exposed to seasonal winter cold. In this case, we recommend a heated storage solution to protect your belongings from freezing temperatures.
Our Etobicoke location at 36 Queen Elizabeth Blvd offers heated storage units to protect your cold-sensitive items. Learn more about our heated storage options by visiting our temperature-controlled storage page.
Student Storage in Etobicoke
Being home to Humber College and with York University situated just beyond its north-eastern border, Etobicoke can definitely be considered a student city.
But when summer rolls around and class is out, students need somewhere to store their belongings – that’s where we can help. Public Storage provides the perfect student storage options to keep your belongings both safe and readily accessible over the summer months – like our popular 5’ x 5’ unit, perfect for storing the contents of a dorm room, including boxes, small appliances, electronics, and a twin mattress.
Learn more about how to safely store your academic belongings with our student dorm room storage guide.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Etobicoke
When you’re looking to store your vehicle, we have the perfect Etobicoke car storage solution for you.
With our complete size range of drive-up access units, along with outdoor parking at all locations, Public Storage Etobicoke can secure your full-size vehicle, as well as smaller seasonal vehicles like trailers, motorcycles, snowmobiles, or ATVs until you’re ready to hit the road again next summer. Reserve your spot today!
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Etobicoke
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Etobicoke is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, alarmed units, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Your storage unit alarm is active at all times when you are not accessing the unit
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Etobicoke locations. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started! Still have questions about storage? Check out our handy FAQ page for more info!