Public Storage in Etobicoke, ON
Storing in Etobicoke? Problem Solved!
As the first major community just beyond Toronto’s western border, the suburban city of Etobicoke is experiencing an impressive scale of urban growth. If you’re a business or homeowner attracted to this city’s prime location and development opportunities, finding the right storage solution for your commercial or household goods should be part of your relocation strategy. When saving time and ease of access are at the top of the list for your must-have storage features, we’ve got you covered! Our three Etobicoke facilities are each highly accessible from major highways, whether you’re coming in from Mississauga or Toronto, with plenty of drive-up storage units for direct unloading. Looking for fast access to your storage unit on moving day, too? Come in ahead of time and take advantage of our pre-rental service and get your storage account all set up ahead of time. Problem solved.
Why Choose Etobicoke
- Located right next to key transport corridors with excellent proximity to Toronto and Mississauga
- Situated in and around expanding communities for residential storage
- Close proximity to industrial parks and commercial areas for business storage
- All locations sited beside major highways (Hwy 401 and Gardiner Expy/QEW)
- Facilities are equipped with PIN code access and 24/7 electronic surveillance
- Storage units with drive-up access
- Outdoor storage available for vehicles (2 locations)
- Most popular packing and moving supplies always in stock