Public Storage in Lachine, QC
Self-Storage Solutions in Lachine: Problem Solved
In 1991, Public Storage opened its Lachine location to provide affordable self-storage solutions for residential, business, student or vehicle storage needs for Montreal’s west-end community. Today, we continue to be a dependable storage destination.
Our facility has a variety of unit sizes and amenities, including drive-up access and freight elevators on-site. With affordable storage rates, flexible month-to-month leases and year-round discounts, we’ve got you covered for short or long-term storage.
If you call Lachine home or work in the area and need to store your belongings, learn more about what Public Storage Lachine offers you.
Our Lachine Self-Storage Facility: Key Features
When you’re looking for a Lachine residential or business storage solution near you, whether it’s for short-term or long-term, we’ve got you covered. If you live or work in the city and you want a reliable storage solution for your household, vehicle, or business, Public Storage Lachine is here to meet all your storage needs. Our facility comes equipped with key amenities and provides you with professional self-storage expertise on site, affordable payment plans, and essential security features.
Situated right beside Aut 20, Public Storage Lachine provides quick, easy access to both downtown Montreal and P-E-Trudeau International Airport. We’re close to industrial and commercial centres in Montreal’s west end for all your business storage needs, and located in a community with high population density to give you an ideal option for handy residential storage.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access and ground-level units for ease and convenience
- High-capacity freight elevators on site
- Moving is made easy with our selection of popular packing and moving supplies
- Daily access to storage year-round, including holidays and after-hours
- Month-to-month contracts with various payment options for maximum flexibility
Self-Storage Cost in Lachine
The cost of storage solutions is based on square footage, location and features. For example, a larger storage unit will cost more than a smaller unit and a unit situated on the outskirts of town is likely to cost less than in the downtown core. Special features like climate control and drive-up access also affect self-storage unit costs.
Our Public Storage units come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your storage needs. With regular monthly rates starting at $69 for small units, $129 for medium units, and $295 for large units, depending on where you rent in the city, there is an assortment of price points to suit your self-storage budget. Visit our Lachine facility to discover a storage solution that’s just right for you!
Which Storage Unit Size Do You Need?
The size of your storage unit depends on what you are storing and how much you have:
- 5’x5’ (25 sq feet) is about the size of a closet. Choose this storage size if you need to store small items like boxes, a small mattress, children’s toys, books or other small items.
- 5’x5’ (50 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a small one-bedroom or studio apartment such as a sofa, mattress set, end tables and several boxes.
- 10’x’10’ (100 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for a one- or two-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, a large mattress, appliances, a dining room set and living room furniture.
- 10’x’15’ (150 sq feet) provides space for the furnishings from a two- or three-bedroom apartment, including many boxes, mattress sets, living room furniture, dining set, patio furniture, many boxes or a vehicle or small boat.
- 10’x20’ (200 sq feet) is ideal for storing the contents of a three- or four-bedroom apartment or house, including many boxes, bedroom furniture sets, appliances, home office, living room and dining room, or a car or small boat.
- 10’x25’ (250 sq feet) gives you enough storage space for the contents of a three or four-bedroom house with a family room or furnished basement, including bedroom furniture sets, living room and dining room, appliances, many boxes and/or a car or small boat.
- 10’x30’ (300 sq feet) is our largest storage unit size and offers you enough space for the contents of a four or five-bedroom house, including many boxes, multiple furniture sets, patio furniture, family room or furnished basement, all major home appliances, and a vehicle or small boat.
Student Storage in Lachine
With McGill University, Concordia University, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) just a few minutes away in the Montreal city centre, Lachine is an attractive residential choice for post-secondary students.
But when summer rolls around and class is out, students need somewhere to store their belongings – that’s where we can help. Public Storage provides the perfect student storage options to keep your belongings both safe and readily accessible over the summer months – like our popular 5’ x 5’ unit, perfect for storing the contents of a dorm room, including boxes, small appliances, electronics, and a twin mattress.
Learn more about how to safely store your academic belongings with our student dorm room storage guide.
Vehicle Storage Solutions in Lachine
When you’re looking to store your vehicle, we have the perfect Lachine car storage solution for you.
With our complete size range of drive-up access units, Public Storage Lachine can secure your full-size vehicle, as well as smaller seasonal vehicles like trailers, motorcycles, snowmobiles, or ATVs until you’re ready to hit the road again next summer. Reserve your spot today!
Special Self-Storage Promotions in Lachine
Whether you’re storing your items for a month or many years, you deserve the best value for your self-storage solution. At Public Storage, we help you stretch your dollar over both the short and long-term with special promotions and prepay discounts that enable you get the most value from your storage solution.
Take a look at our amazing promotions, like paying just $1 for your first month’s rent, getting 50% off on your first 3 months, or one free month when you prepay for one year. Simply check out our current promotions for all the great deals happening right now.
Self Storage Safety
No matter how long you plan to store, your items deserve the utmost protection. Public Storage Lachine is fully equipped with modern security features like 24-hour surveillance, alarmed units, and gated access. You can rest easy, knowing that your valuable possessions are safe and in good hands around the clock.
- 24/hour electronic surveillance gives you peace of mind
- Use your exclusive PIN code to access the security gate
- Your storage unit alarm is active at all times when you are not accessing the unit
Get the perfect storage solution that you can rely on at our Lachine location. Call toll-free or reserve online to get started!