Customer Solutions Agent
We are a small but dynamic team of agents where our goal is to deliver a world class customer experience for people looking for storage. The environment fosters sharing of ideas and best practices and everyone has each other’s back. Quality is the name of the game and getting off the phone quickly with customers is not the mandate. While we operate as a call centre, we are far from the stereotypical ones that are out there. There has never been a better time to join a team where you can learn, grown and have fun at the same time.
Public Storage was founded in 1972 and was introduced to Canada in 1979 and we’ve never looked back. With over 62 properties and counting, we are the leaders in self-storage, and, if anybody asks: “Yes! You Can Move in for $1!” We invented this promotion!
We operate on three company principles:
- Mission: To work together and be the business of choice for our customers, employees and shareholders.
- Vision: To be Canada’s Leader in Self Storage
- Purpose: To build a first class, meaningful and long-term relationship with every customer.
We’re looking for a full-time bilingual Customer Solutions Agent that can really connect with consumers, WOW them and provide the right self-storage advice and solution. We promise:
- No cold calling and you’re not on the clock. Inbound calls only
- Competitive hourly rate with annual merit increases
- Full benefits program and incentive plans
Public Storage Canada is in Mississauga, Ontario on 1740 Argentia Road. It’s conveniently located just south of Hwy 401 and east of Mississauga Road and very close to public transportation. Free parking is available.
- Bilingual in English and French
- Ideally, up to 2 years of previous experience in an inbound call-centre environment or
- 1 year or more of customers service experience in a non-call center environment with proven success of using sales techniques to drive revenue
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to persuade and create that “WOW” experience
- Problem solver with ability to make quick decisions on the fly
- Ability to exhibit active listening while attending to customer needs
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Handle all inbound calls
- Respond to customer correspondence via live chat and email
- Book reservations in a customer relationship management (CRM) software tool
- Deal with customer complaints and escalations
- Work with a call script as a guide but creatively make it your own
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by call centre manager
Why You Should Apply
- Starting pay of $17/hr. with merit increases based on annual performance appraisals
- Full benefits program after 3 months
- Comprehensive on-boarding and training program
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly team meetings
- One-on-one coaching
- Corporate lunch-and-learn
- Company-sponsored retirement savings plan (RSP)
- Quarterly incentive bonus
- Rewarded on number of leads generated
- Christmas bonus up to $100
- Thanksgiving Day gift
- Company-sponsored summer event
- Company-sponsored Christmas party
- Opportunity for advancement
Click “Next” to access our online application form.