As the nation’s leading self-storage company, with 57 properties and 38 years of continuing success, Public Storage Canada can offer you a stable career with fun, excitement and independence. There’s never been a better time to join our great company!
We are seeking Full-Time Bilingual Call Centre Agents to work at our national Call Centre in Mississauga.
Hours: 40 hrs./week
Candidates required: French/English-speaking
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver a world-class customer experience
- Respond to customer telephone inquiries and emails
- Provide product knowledge to customer
- Suggest additional products or services to customer
- Obtain details of online or in-store complaints and take the appropriate steps towards resolution
- Perform other related tasks
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous experience in customer service (call center environment is an asset);
- Bilingual French/English
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer-service-oriented and great attitude
- Leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good listener
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Full Benefits Program after 2 months
- Comprehensive ongoing training
- Discounted rates on services
- No outbound calls or quotas (our focus is quality of calls)
If your background is a match and you are interested in pursuing this challenging position in an environment where innovations are only exceeded by the individual pursuing them, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please send your current resume along with cover page.
State “Call Centre Agent” in the subject line and email to: email@example.com