Relief Property Managers
We are looking for customer service managers to oversee all aspects of a self-storage facility.
- Outgoing, customer oriented professional.
- A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- A good communicator with computer skills.
- Reliable transportation and flexible to work at multiple locations.
- Available any day of the week and on weekends
- Willing and able to perform light cleaning duties, and work outdoors.
- Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers with their storage needs.
- Rent storage units, present lease agreements, collect rent payments.
- Maintain property appearance by cleaning spaces, sweeping, removing debris etc.
- Accurately manage cash and balance end of day activities.
- Perform daily space checks to ensure all units are clean, properly locked and customer ready.
In addition to an independent work environment, we offer a competitive starting salary, paid vacation/holidays, medical/dental and paid (30 day) training. Day shifts only, flexible hours and no nights.